What's on

• Mondays •
& Tuesdays

Free fries to any burger* between 11am – 2pm

Happy hour prices on the bar between 4pm – 7pm*

$24 buckets of beers & $10 buckets of wings from 5pm*

• Wednesdays •

$24 buckets of beers & $10 buckets of wings from 5pm*

Happy hour prices on the bar between 4pm – 7pm

• Thursdays •

$24 buckets of beers & $10 buckets of wings from 5pm*

Happy hour prices on the bar from 4pm – 7pm

• Fridays •

$24 buckets of beers & $10 buckets of wings from 5pm*

Reservations

To make a booking enquiry, please fill out the form below. 
For bookings of 8 people or more, please contact us directly 
on (02) 9247 9700 or email INFO@BARLUCA.COM.AU.

If you have any further queries or comments in regards to your booking please do not hesitate to contact us on the above details or alternatively, through our enquiry form on the right.

If you wish to learn about our function options please send through your details using our enquiry form below. We have various food and beverage packages available and can cater for dietary requirements.

Can’t get a reservation? Don’t worry, We book 70% of the restaurant and allow the other 30% for walk-ins, unless there’s a private function on.

If we can’t seat you when you arrive there is plenty of space at the bar and the terrace area where the full menu is also available. Or grab your order take away and enjoy it in the park.

 

 

 

 

 

T&C’s: Please note, your table will be held for a maximum of 20 minutes after your reserved time.

Functions

With room for 250 guests, Bar Luca is the perfect
place to hold your next function.

The venue is available for exclusive use and group bookings.

We have a wide range of food and alcohol packages
available and can work with you to create something 
specifically designed to your requirements.

Download our functions package BELOW or
email info@barluca.com.au for more information.

 

DOWNLOAD FUNCTIONS PACKAGE

FOLLOW @BARLUCASYDNEY ON INSTAGRAM
VIEW MORE

Contact

02 9247 9700
info@barluca.com.au
52 phillip Street, sydney NSW 2000

 

View on google maps

 

• OPENING HOURS •

Monday to Wednesday / 8.30am – 10pm
Kitchen / 11am – 9pm

Thursday & Friday / 8.30am – midnight
Kitchen / 11am – 10pm

Saturday / 5pm – late
Kitchen / 5pm – 10pm

Weekends available 
for private functions